Product Review: Engraved Clothes Pins

How adorable are these!

I am a huge fan of this whole personalized/monogram trend, who isn't?

Growing up, we never hung our clothes to dry outside. Ok, maybe a beach towel over the deck but definitely not clothes and we did not have a clothes line.

Since moving out into the "country" (I put that in quotes because we don't live in town but we can see our nearest neighbors) I took full advantage this past summer of our clothing line.

I miss it now that winter is here.

I even found the line was a little short and maybe will expand it this coming summer.

Anywho, when I was looking for clothes pins I found these super adorable personalized ones on etsy.com.


Of course, who really needs personalized ones? No one is going to steal mine other than a crow or a possibly that pesky squirrel. But who can resist!

Not only do I use mine to hang clothes but I also attached a magnet to the back and now some proudly stick to the fridge.
Now these personalized magnets hold photos, recipes, important papers etc
This lovely product was purchased from Etched In Time LLC. The seller was great to work with, professional, speedy delivery and quick with communication.  Happy customer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment