Life on the Lake

Life on the lake is beautiful. Most people probably think it is a quiet, destitute place in the winter. Not so. Frozen over and dusted with snow, the lake is still as busy as ever. Just look at all those ice houses and portables.
This is the view out the kitchen window. Definitely, I have more neighbors now then I did all summer! We even have the picture perfect man sitting on his pail trying to catch the big one.
Weather doesn't keep Minnesotans off the lakes. Not when it's 101F or -40F! Ice fishing is still relatively new to A. and I. A. loves to fish and can't wait to one day have his own ice house or portable. I may tag along with a book and a bottle of wine. Fishing honestly isn't my thing but I sure do love to people watch from the kitchen window.

0 comments:

Post a Comment