Product Review: Custom Stationary by GingerPDesigns

Planning my wedding was not very stressful. I truly believe it wasn't hectic because I teamed with incredible local entrepreneurs who did an amazing job.

I could not be happier with the service and the products produced by local Minnesotan Gina the creator and owner of GingerPDesigns.

Just look at this adorable Thank You card I used to send to those who attended my bridal showers and even my vendors.
I was so happy with how those turned out. The paper quality she used was thick and firm. I knew I would have her do my wedding programs. Working with her was seamless. She was quick to respond to emails. The creating and editing stage produced a classic program that was finalized within days.
The above photograph was taken by AC Ellis Inc
Delivery, wholly Pete she is fast! I was shocked at how quick the turn around was but really I shouldn't have been considering who smoothly everything else went. I would highly recommend her services.

What local Minnesotan businesses have you teamed with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment