Product Review: Vinyl Wall Art

The walk from the garage to the house entry was a little blah. It was already painted a nice neutral color by the previous home owners, so I didn't think I needed a new color just something welcoming to put on the wall. I chose a vinyl wall art. I had previously done them in an apartment bathroom and for the most part they are very easy to put up and come done easily too. Not ruining the wall or paint. I once again went to etsy to look for one that would do the deed. I found TeezNStyle's shop. She was great to work with. Fast delivery and the product worked great. Literally in 10 minutes, if that, it was up and I was snapping a picture of the final product.
It was been up now for several months and there has been no peeling or warping. The area it is get super cold (today outside temps 0F without the wind) and pretty sticky in the humid summers. I couldn't be more happy and would definitely recommend TeezNStyle's shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment